Monday, September 2, 2013

Jeremiah 29:11


For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope- Jm 29:11 RSV


I felt God smiling down on me tonight when I went into the Chapel to pray Compline.* I thought I was doomed to be alone all day today. The reason behind this was that my best friend Z went camping with two others and left me to fend for myself. Anyway, I had an great night! I had dinner with a group of girls and then watched Les Mis (for the first time! Only, I was sitting next to the fan and couldn't understand a thing throughout the whole movie...) with a group of people, most from my hall. And after that, another great girl invited me to watch Sound of Music (also my first time!! Loved it!). So when I went into the Chapel, all I could do was smile and thank the Lord. He knew exactly what He was doing, and I pray that He will remind me of this moment when I lose trust in His Plan for me. I needed to be alone this afternoon to get a little grip on myself...and it was good Me Time, which we all need every once and a while.

On that note, adios!


*A link for those who are not familiar with the Liturgy of the Hours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment