Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's too Late to Apologize...

I think it would be silly to promise that all of my posts will be named after a song...but it's so tempting to say it!
Anyway, it's too late to apologize...for many reasons.
a) It's been, what, two weeks since my last post? Almost three?
b) It's literally 1:20 a.m. Unfortunately, I went to bed at 3:00 a.m. Friday AND Saturday night, so my body is rebelling against my mind, saying: "No! You really aren't tired, I promise! This will be a piece of cake!!"
...Really? It's a SUNDAY NIGHT. I need sleep.
I've been really trying to get a system down for posting. I'm thinking of forcing me to make a daily post like a friend does/did (shh! She doesn't know I follow her blog sometimes!). I guess her blog used to be an every day thing, called Lux Mundi, where she would talk about her light of the day. Now she changed even the title to Almost Daily.
So it's probably not as easy as I'm assuming it to be.
But still. I think this could be good for me.
...
Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine...

No comments:

Post a Comment