Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Elephant

Let me take a quick moment to address that web elephant you might notice in the corner of your screen...

the best picture Google provided...that poor painted elephant!

I almost made it a year without blogging.

Intentionally? Of course not.

"Junior year" of college was full of coursework, new friends, five roommates, cooking, discovery, adopted family, dancing, babies, drinking (in moderation, but often enough that it's worth mentioning), and renewal - constant renewal. Maybe, and probably, I will expand upon these things when I run out of topics to elaborate upon...Stay tuned!

I won't make any summer goals for this web journal, but I will most definitely utilize this marvelous platform for processing the pebbles, rocks, twigs, dirt, flowers, and insects that I happen to find while hiking through the journey of life.

See you soon, dear readers, and here's to Summer 2016!

Lord, let all we do glorify you!

No comments:

Post a Comment