Monday, July 31, 2017

He's There

Last night, I took a peaceful bike ride around town. I've been doing this often throughout the summer, usually when I need it most. Every time I do, it's fascinating to me how early the town goes to sleep. Sure, there's the flow of traffic going by, but once I turn into the residential areas, there usually isn't a soul in sight.
I took a different turn yesterday, something new, because I wanted to chase the sunset. And there He was, my Father, reminding me of His love. I looked up into the sky and it was one of those sunsets that make for the perfect life analogy. You know the type, I'm sure. When the sun sinks behind a cloud, but it's rays are shining bright as ever above? It's like that in our lives...we can't see Him directly - most times we can't see Him at all - but He is ever-Present. And His love shines in between.



Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment