Monday, May 5, 2014

Go Forth and...Live the Summer Life

It's been months (literally...like 3 and a half) since my last post and I have since unleashed my blog to the general public (ie, my friends). Due to this incredibly awkward but simultaneously stimulating circumestance, they have been slightly hinting for me to add another post. So this goes to all y'all out there - you know who you are! :)
There will be a "Second-Semester Summary" to come soon, but for now, here are some exciting tidbits I deem worthy of sharing:

- home
- get my own car this summer
- just learned how to change the oil on my own car
- nannying 3 boys
- biking so much that the wheels fall off
- hopeful to be a positive role model for some young-lady cousins
- ROAD TRIP to Michigan with the best of friends
http://characterchallengecourse.com/
- second round of Character Course Challenge: see picture, follow link for further information :)




- Visiting Z  in Wisconsin with my "new friend," (as introduced to my parents) C.
- volunteering my time at First Choice Pregnancy Services, hopefully!
- secret thrifting (as it was banned by my parents...sometimes when you need things, it's better to just find them in a thrift store; all the power to you when you can save money!)
- waiting to see what else awaits me for this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment