Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

...because today isn't Tuesday but I couldn't think of a synonym of truthful that starts with a "W".

I love being with people.
Oh how much fun this beautifully-edited/filtered picture is!

I like to talk to people and spend time getting to know people.
Now that's just cute.
I am the most productive when I study or am around people. I suppose I don't necessarily need to have a conversation with someone to be productive, I just like to be in the presence of people.

So I told only a half-truth on Fun Fact Friday. I may in fact be a people-person. After all, I am an introverted extravert and therefore, deep down, I like people. They're not too bad, I guess.

Plus, without them, life would be pretty boring...not to mention lonely!

No comments:

Post a Comment